Sorry if a few of you were a bit surprised when you decided to see what was going on in my life today. I decided to go for a change with my blog. Gotta love pink, right?

I had a pretty uneventful weekend. Lots of sleeping and some singing of the karaoke.

I'm pretty disappointed over all with the whole Zac situation. All of the sudden, he won't return my calls. I have no idea why, I even texted him to tell him that if he was upset with me that he should tell me. I'm pretty disappointed because I thought there could have really been something there. Oh well, guess I was wrong.

I heard about the ACDA job. They filled it, but they notified me that they are keeping my resume on file in case of another opening. I wasn't quite ready to move that far away anyway.:)

Well, this week is probably going to be irritating, but I'll get over it. I'm going to be so ready to go away with my family next weekend. Its our yearly excursion in pseudo-camping up north. This will be the 26th year in a row we've all gone. Good times.

Comments

B,P,R,S & L said…
Kristen,
Glad to see you're doing well. I loved your picture. Things are busy here, but good. School starts next week and I'm working on getting ready. talk to you later.
Oh my gosh!! Kristen Kennedy! How are you doing?! I just stumbled across your blog and had to say hi! How are you doing?!

I'm linking to you from my blog. :)

~Kristi

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels