So this weekend was interesting, to say the least.

Friday, I was getting ready spend my lunch driving to and from my credit union when I saw a familiar face drive up in a black Impala. It was Mr. Big, and he wanted to spend lunch together. So I had to cash my check (payday- wahoo), so I told him I could do it at Walmart. The infamous walmart that we met at... well, he hasn't been inside any walmart, let alone the one he worked at since he got fired. Well, he actually went in with me, and I was shocked to the core. Anyway, we ended up going to lunch and having another good time. When we got back to the office he tried really hard to get me to leave work early and spend the day with him. I told him he knew me better than that and he knew I couldn't do that. Well, he asked what I was doing Saturday, and I told him nothing yet... and he said he wanted me to come over and spend the day with him. I asked him what time he wanted me to come by- he said 10. I responded with "In the morning?" He said yes.

I was pretty much on cloud nine the rest of the day. I ended up going to my brother's boring 7 of 7 "scrimmage" and then going to sing karaoke. Well, Aiden was there. I haven't seen him in months. I knew this would happen this way. Well, we talked laughed and had a good time (although he has a broken leg). He left, and I thought it was probably better that way. Well, he ended up coming back in because his tire had been slashed. We're still not sure who would do that. He's such a nice guy I can't imagine who would do that. I asked him if he needed a ride home, and he said yeah. Well, we had a good conversation on the way to his place. I told him about the guy who had told me he was going to "hit me like a real man" the week prior. He commented on how that guy was a major loser and that the guy was lucky he wasn't there.

Anyway, we got to his place, and he started in with the "you're such a wonderful person.. I think you're great, but you deserve someone who can really love you..." well, of course this made me cry. He said "oh don't cry... and then hugged me and said "well, its okay if you cry." How sweet, right? Well, then he kissed me and asked me to do him a favor. I said okay. He said "Get your oil changed." It was completely random, out of place, and hilarious. Anyway it was strange to say the least.

The next morning I went to go see Mr. Big and we had a great time. We hung out, going to Meijer (since he has such a strong dislike for Walmart still), and as chance would have it, ran into my Aunt Kathie. That was weird. I introduced them to be polite, but just said his name, and didn't say, my friend or whatever. He looked uncomfortable. It seems like he always looks uncomfortable around people in general though. Anyway, then we went to EB games so he could buy video games (yes, he's a nerd) and drove back to his house. He said he needed to do a bunch of things that his dad had given him to do throughout the day and thanked me for "taking off." It was a fun time, and the weirdes thing did happen. He got the letter from me when I was there. That was awkward. At least for me. I don't like people reading things I wrote in front of me. It weirds me out for some reason. Anyway, that made me feel good that he actually came and saw me out of his own desire to see me on Friday, not because he got a letter from me.

Anyway, then Saturday night some guy I went to high school was hitting on me. I think he must have been drunk. Anyway, it was weird, to say the least.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels