My life is officially boring this week. Last night I was so bored (because the Tigers played during the day), that I decided to go to Thursday Night Karaoke. That gave me some time to practice songs I'd never normally sing when there are a lot of people there. It was pretty much boring, I just took turns with Dave singing (we were the only 2 singing)- and had an okay time. I sang some songs that I decided needed a bit more practicing before truly doing them for a big audience.

I also found out that one of my friends that I've known forever suffered a loss this past week. My friend Chris Pett, whom I've known since I can remember (kindergarten to be specific) lost his dad this week. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but I know he died at the age of 51. It breaks my heart that I didn't know about it earlier, and it makes me feel even worse that I have no idea how to get in touch with him or send him a card at least. So if any of my friends from H.S. know how to get in touch with him and are reading this, let me know!

I haven't heard or seen from Big since Saturday. Its driving me nuts. I need to find out what this really is with us- before he leaves to start up his semester. If I don't hear from him before he leaves, I will be heartbroken.

At work, I am Bonnie's assistant, which is great. However, sometimes she leaves me things to do, and I have no clue as to how to go about them. This was the case the other day. She left me something to do, and I have no idea how to do it. I can't ask her, because she's not here. It sucks. So I don't know what to do now... just wait I guess. I'll probably just look stupid when she gets back Monday and I don't have it done.

Oh well! At least its finally the weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels