Michelle ratted me out.

The other day when my "Mr. Big" and I went to Walmart, I thought that we were safe. No. I should have known better. He hasn't been there in 2 years, and we go in there together- and expect no one to say anything? Nope. Michelle ended up seeing us and told Andrea. And then I saw Lisa (my former department manager) and she said "well, you can't come in here with someone and expect people not to notice." Perhaps she's right. Well, to add fuel to the fire, we also ran into my Aunt at Meijer, and she's a talker. She'll probably ask someone who he is... and my cousin I know reads my blog, so she already knows(presumably).

Oh well. I don't feel the need to explain myself to anyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels