So my day has been interesting. I was getting ready to run errands on my lunch, and I saw someone in a black car waving at me. It was Mr. Big. We ended up going to lunch and having a good time. He asked what I had planned for tomorrow, and I have nothing planned, so apparently we are going to be spending all day together tomorrow. I don't know what this means, but I know that this is a big deal.

I'm scared and excited all at once. I don't really know what to expect, but then again, I kind of know a little bit about what to expect. I don't know what I want. On one hand, I think I might want this to work out, but on the other hand, do I?

I'm nervous already. Its so crazy, because I'm never really nervous when I'm with him anymore- but when I know I'm going to see him (or if I send him a letter) I get extremely anxious. I still can't believe that we've known each other for 5 years. That is crazy. I've known him that long and I've never been to his parent's house, and now I will be tomorrow. Life is so nuts sometimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels