So last night took an interesting turn. I was minding my own little business, watching 'The Real World: Key West Reunion Show,' and my phone started to ring. Now this isn't really normal in the first place, because no one ever calls me. I knew immediately who it was, because I assign different ringers to different people. Instantly, I thought "there is no way that this is happening." It was Gabriel.

This is the guy I dated for approximately a month until told him that I didn't think we should see each other anymore, and he couldn't figure out why. After that we talked a couple of times, but the last time we talked on the phone was at least a month ago. Well, he started in saying that he hasn't talked to me in a while and he wanted to know what I was up to. I told him mostly working, and also busy doing other stuff. Well, he said something like "you must be rich, because you've been working 24/7." The sarcasm was thick. Then he asked me when he could see me again. All I could think was that this is the last thing I need right now. I told him I was busy this weekend with my brother's football stuff (even though that is just Friday night), and that I wasn't sure. He told me that if I ever get some time to call him.

After he had hung up, I got so angry. How dare he act like I owe him something? I had told him that I didn't think we should see each other anymore, and he couldn't comprehend why. I didn't think I needed a reason. I called Andrea afterwards, and told her that I was angry. She asked why. I told her- that I couldn't believe that he doesn't call me for a month, and then has the nerve to act like it was my fault because I didn't call him. I was ticked. Guys are so stupid sometimes.

I guess it made me even more angry because it gave me one more thing to deal with. I am already trying to deal with the fact that Mr. Big is back in my life, and actually, I was pretty happy about that. I struggle to say it, but sometimes I really think that he's my match. Its hard to say, because then my brain tells me that maybe its just the fact that I'm comfortable with him because I've known him for 5 years.

Not only that, but Aiden has made another appearance in my life. That is enough to think about without thinking of all the other things that he said to me Friday night. I don't need that.

I guess its so frustrating because I've never had to deal with problems like this before this year. Literally, it was like when I said that 2006 was going to be my year, that God heard that and said "well, you asked for it..." and opened up the flood gates of all these guys.

Inappropriate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels