Why am I so stupid?!

Okay, so for those of you who actually read this... You may remember the post from last week (I think) about the jerk who had the three girls to pick from and I might be one of them, and blah, blah, blah. Well, here's the latest update:

He contacted me today (via Myspace) and told me that he had just called me at home, and was told that I was at work. He left me his cell phone to call when I got out of work. Well, despite my best judgement, I called him on my lunch. He acted weird, and said he was wondering if I wanted to hang out (but I was working).

I know where this is going. He might as well have said "Hang out" (Quotes included) because anytime he has said that in the past it has translated to "make out." Perhaps I'm jumping to conclusions, but I don't really think that it is unfair for me to do that (based on the past). I'm not sure that he really wants to pursue me, I have a feeling like he just wants some affection. I am so past my days of being able to settle with that. I really never wanted to be the kind of person who could ever settle with just that (That meaning some sort of non-commital physical affection- kissing, hand holding, the lot).

To quote the great philosopher Carrie Bradshaw: " I am someone who is looking for love; real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love."

And I am!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels