Just a quick update:

My new job is going great.

Kenny Rogers is back for the Tigers today! Welcome back, Kenny! We missed you!

Mardi Gras weekend is this weekend. I made a mask and everything for our little shindig and it is PIMP. Pictures to be posted at a later date....

I might have to lay the smack down on someone this weekend. It is going to be AWESOME!

My brother and sister's open houses are tomorrow. I am so ready for that to be over.

Mom is out of the hospital and doing well. We're still not sure when she'll be able to go back to work.

My sister and Nick are moving just around the corner from us now.

I have been thinking of moving now that I have a new job. Its just up to debate whether I will wait to save money or just go for it.

We had our company cookout today. It was good. They had Ice Cream and that made it even better!

Nicole (formerly Bevins) had her baby on the 14th (which was her due date). Little Avery Noelle was born at 5lbs 14 oz... and she didn't tell me how long she was. Either way, she's a peanut! Congratulations Nicole and Brian!

Keep my cousin Raschelle in your prayers. She is pregnant and there are some complications, and they are saying they think she either has gestational diabetes or the baby might had down syndrome. She's very concerned right now, since they already know they have to take the baby early.

I'd better go. I have three minutes til I have to get to work!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Kristen! That's great to hear about Nicole! I've tried emailing her a couple of times but the address I have is old and gets returned. Do you have a newer email address for her so I can send my congrats?? Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels