I have to get this out there:

If you ever have a chance to be contracted for a company by the name of K Force (They are a staffing agency that gets people temporary jobs) DON'T DO IT! They're trying to get a commission off of me because I got this job here, and they placed me in another job with the same company. This job isn't even in the same department, isn't even in the same building. I interviewed with them when I wasn't even contracted with K Force. I am irate right now. I may have delayed benefits, a temporary pay cut, or to have to work temp here for a while. I am pissed. This is so unethical to me that I can't even stand it. I applied online for this job! Not through them!

Comments

Deven said…
argh. double argh.

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels