I am grateful for the comment that Megan left me after my rant about guys assuming that I don't know what the heck I'm talking about when I talk about basketball. Well, I guess I'm just gonna have to let guys feel smart about other stuff, like cars and outdoor stuff. I love basketball and I love watching it. That's one thing I won't pretend about. I'll pretend for football and soccer and lotsa other stuff, but I know basketball. I love it. Anyway... I can't get enough of this...

I told you Sheed practiced those shots... here is him before the game practicing those shots from half court.. oh.. with each hand.


The shot seen around the world:


I also have some pics from Van Andel of him practicing those shots I'll have to post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels