I am currently on hold with AOL, and I have spoken so far to four people. One of which would not listen to me, so I hung up on her. I cancelled my AOL account in NOVEMBER, and I got s notice from my credit union today saying that AOL tried to charge my bank account sixty dollars yesterday. Well, this does not make me happy. I was sitting in this very place when I called the customer service line to cancel my account, and my mom was sitting righ here when I told the guy why I wanted to cancel my account. I also told him to cancel it effective immediately so I didn't have to pay any extra charges. He assured me that it was all taken care of. Well, its currently four months later and I am getting charged for it still, and its causing other checks to bounce too... and each time that happens the bank charges me an additional twenty dollars.

So now I guess I know why my bank account has been so screwed up lately. AOL keeps taking this money out of my account and it is costing me a boat load of money. I am so upset right now. As if its not bad enough that I can't find a job because no one will hire a college graduate, that now I have some company ripping me off and not paying me back what they rightfully owe me. I am so upset that I can't even handle it. Apparently I have no rights as a consumer and they will give me back less than half of what they have ripped me off with. I can't believe that ANYONE uses AOL. Not only does it SUCK, but their customer service and billing is ridiculous. I am irate and I will never use anything with the AOL name associated with it, because AOL is the biggest piece of crap that ever existed on this planet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels