LENO SUCKS.

Yeah, I said it... Leno Sucks. He's not funny. If NBC knew anything about TV or culture, or FUNNY, they would give Leno the heave ho. I am PISSED that they're pushing Conan back To give Leno a half-hour long show. I will always be sure that my TV is NOT on NBC for that time, and still Record Conan (whether he's on FOX or NBC). I am boycotting Leno. Seriously, if Leno knows what's good for him he'll retire. I thought that's what he wanted anyway?

LENO: You were funny 20 years ago, but your jokes are lame and NOT funny now. I will not watch your show and I will encourage anyone I know not to watch it.

(I'm not dellusional enough to believe he would actually read by blog, just venting).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels