Conan, You are awesome. Please stay.

For those of you who were not aware... I love Conan. I have a freaking conan coffee mug from the NBC store I love him so much. My love for conan has been described as... unnatural.. obsessive... and so totally awesome. lol.

The point is, I hope Conan Stays with the tonight show... if for no other reason than to make Leno stay with a lousy half hour show (which will most likely get cancelled), and stay under the tonight show title. I think conan deserves it. He's SOOO much funnier than Leno (when was the last time Leno was funny? oh, and headlines don't count, because he does nothing for those).

Please Conan STAY ON THE TONIGHT SHOW! Show NBC who can really be successful! I will watch you no matter where you are, but I think that it would be a shame for you to not be the host of the Tonight Show. Don't let Leno continue to Dumb down humor for those who can't understand good humor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels