So, why do people feel the need to insult other people's dogs? I might be a little sensitive to this, but here's what I've heard regarding my (adorable) dog.

"Look at that little dust mop"
"What a furry mut" - I cleaned that one up, because it had bad language included also.
"he needs a haircut"
"he looks like a girl with his hair like that"

Okay.. so my dog is like my child, since I don't have any human babies yet. So, why do people think its okay to insult my dog? Would I go up to someone and tell them their son looked like a girl? Would I tell you your child needs a haircut? Probably not to a complete stranger. And I definitely wouldn't insult the child by calling it a mut or something worse than that... It just really bugs me. I have actually told people that they are rude. I wouldn't do that to you, so don't do that to others!


So yes, my dog's hair is supposed to be long (its a shih tzu, purebred... google it), and yes his hair is in a ponytail, but that is the desired look for shih tzus- male or female. And yes, they are supposed to have long hair (male and female). I keep it long because I think they look weird with short hair and those big eyes. This is my dog (my "child"), my choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels