This past weekend was great for me. Not only did I get a three day weekend (woo hoo) but I had a really good time (although I failed to take any pictures to capture that).

Anyway, I mostly watched softball all weekend. It really made me realize how much I missed playing and really even watching. There were some guys I knew playing in the annual tournament this year, so I pretty much did that all weekend, and hung out with friends and family, and that was really nice. Although, I think I got a male friend of mine in trouble after Friday night... we were dancing together and afterwards, I was asking him if he was going to be around Saturday and he got this look on his face and then told me he would be, but he was bringing his girlfriend. The rest of the weekend he acted differently, so I assumed he got in trouble. Oh well. I didn't know. Dancing is just dancing sometimes anyway.

My friend Andrea is back in town and I can't wait to see her! She's been in Texas for what seems like forever and I am so excited to see her again!

Please continue to keep my mom in your prayers. The other day I went to see her and I about tossed my cookies when she looked at me. She was vomiting (still having problems with her stomach) and her stomach was empty, but somehow during the act she broke blood vessels in her eyes and they are all red. Its just bad looking. And then I was there again yesterday and she was on her way to the hospital. Her neck was all swollen and she has infected glands. I really am trying to figure out if they were just handing out medical degrees at that hospital or something. She's getting to the point where I'm worrying about depression. She's so sick of being weak and not able to do anything... and she was so looking forward to going to watch softball this weekend, I just feel horrible that she wasn't really able to.

Thats all for now.. maybe someday I'll get some recent pictures up!

Comments

The Hutsells said…
I've been keeping you and your mom in my prayers. Hope the doctors get things worked out and that the Lord will lead them to a solution to help her.

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels