I have finally found out for real that I've been being deceived. There's no feeling like it. You feel cheated, used, lost, and just disgusted.

Someone I know has used people to their advantage to get to places she wants that are incredibly sinful. I may have called her a friend at one point, but that will never- and I repeat NEVER happen.

I just don't understand how people can disregard others feelings and just go about life as if there are no consequences. There are. And I, for one- do not want to be a part of it.

And because of all this, a friend of mine was kicked out of her dad's house. I may talk to him, because she shouldn't be punished for others choices. She's pregnant and has a 2 year old son, and nowhere to go.

I am sick over this. I am disgusted. I am beside myself. I can't handle all of this. It makes me want to move away so I don't have to deal with all of this garbage that is straight from the pit of hell!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels