So, I guess I'm officially done with Gabriel. Turns out he only wants the one thing- and I know that's a cliche, but its true. He hasn't called since this weekend, and I'm not sure he will. I'd rather he didn't, honestly... so then I won't have to tell him that I don't want to see him anymore.

Anyway- I'm pretty happy with the situation with Zac, although he is Caramel's cousin. I'm fine with that, because the way he was talking this weekend when we hung out, Caramel's not coming back. That's just as well probably, because I keep imagining him surprising Zac my coming back and walking in on us kissing or something stupid like that. That would be awkward, to say the least. Zac went out of his way to ask me to call him this week... and I did last night, but I think I called him too late and he didn't answer, but I did leave a message.

I spent my lunch with Andrea and Jody today, and they kept giving me crap about Zac, and saying that I have jungle fever. Jody said something about "and he's black, so Kristen would like him." I couldn't help but crack up, because they both were. Even though Aiden is like the whitest person one could ever be- and I like him. Whatever, they were just being funny, and we were cracking up like the whole time.

Well, I think that's all I wanted to say. I'm ready for today to be over, although it did fly by. I'm liking the job more and more the busier I get, because the days go so much faster.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels