Here is Chauncey before the game ... he looks sooo good in those warm-ups, doesn't he?

Here's Shaq, being to fat to keep up with Rip.




I bet you never thought you'd see Rasheed as a peacemaker. Here is he on the left telling Alonzo to calm down or he'll bust a cap (I'm just guessing at the actual dialogue).











Antonio with the reverse dunk!

Poor Little Wade got caught in a trap!






Tay had another fabulous game- although he probably would never use the word fabulous.


I will never get sick of seeing this block, and I'm positive that I will never get sick of talking about it!

Here's Lindsey crossing off win number 7.

Comments

Deven said…
Seriously, you are beyond obsessed. :)
kristenlea47 said…
But Seriously, I know I am, and I don't even care. The Pistons are my drug. They're like crack to me. Haha.

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels