Why do my friends from work constantly try to morify me? Its like Stephanie and Jim think that no one else can hear us when we're talking. That's redonkulous! I got that word from Jasmine. I need to call her by the way... her and Anthony went on a cruise last week. LUCKY!

I'm lucky enough to be riding with Stephanie on Thursday! I love XM Radio... oh yeah, and Stephanie too... she's pretty cool.

I don't even know why I still write in this thing anymore... no one really reads it, even when my life does get a little bit exciting.

Well, I think I'm about ready to go home. I've been wasting time in here in the computer room for a good half hour now, and everyone probably thinks I'm actually working.... no- e-mail and blogging does not count as work... DANG IT!

I'm boring today. Sorry folks. GO PISTONS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels