So this past weekend was an interesting (and fun) weekend. Friday night, after somewhat recovering from getting my 2nd flat tire in 3 days, some of us met at Jim's place for pizza (or "za" as Steve would call it), drinks and a movie. We were going to watch multiple movies, but by the time we all got there, it was pretty late, and only watched one. I had a lot of fun even though I was practically thrown under the bus by a few friends in front of what one might call a delicate audience. Anyway, I think there's definitely a possibility of some exciting stuff to start happening in the office. I'm meeting some cool people (that actually seem like they'll be around for a while), and we're having a good time. Now all I have to do is add some money to that equation and we'll be doing pretty well.

And then there was Saturday. I spent half of the day getting tires put on my car, which is good because one needs tires in order to drive a car around. Then I napped and got ready to go to The Level with some friends to celebrate Andrea's birthday. Andrea was already trashed and was singing to people in other cars while we were at intersections and what not. It was hilarous. We got there and had to wait in line, which sucked, but we got to see a guy get maced. I say maced, but I'm sure it was pepper spray. These two idiots started something with the bouncers and got maced. Then when they were leaving they got their butts kicked my some other guys. We just laughed. People are so stupid sometimes. Anyway, we finally got in there, and Andrea was grabbing the butt of every single guy in there. We made our way to the dance floor and us girls were having a good time dancing. Two of my friends were parched and decided to go get something to drink. So while Andrea and I were dancing together some guy came and started dancing with us.... quickly he was just dancing with me (if any of my Wesleyan friends are reading this, I know- I'm a bad Wesleyan). Anyway, at this point I had no idea where Andrea was, I guess I thought she was dancing with someone else. Before I knew it, this guy was kissing me. And I thought, what the heck- I guess I'll just go with it- I'm only going to be young once. So then we left the dancefloor and went to the upper floor, and were hanging out there for a while until we went back downstairs. That's when I found Andrea, and she was kinda freaked out cuz she couldn't find me or the rest of my friends. So we went onto the dancefloor and found my other friends and I danced with this guy who I don't even remember his name because he told me but it was so loud in there.

I guess the point of this whole story is that I gave this guy my number, and he wanted me and my friends to come to his place to hang out, but it didn't happen. For those of you who don't know me, and haven't read any of the rest of my blog, this is nothing like me. I would never normally do something like this, but apparently I have a lot of wild oats to sow that I didn't know about until recently.

What happened also makes me wonder what Mr. Big would think about all this. I haven't talked to him in over a month and I don't even know if he notices. As far as I know, he hasn't attempted to contact me, but my cell phone also hasn't been working in nearly a month- so perhaps he did try to call me on that. I'm not counting on it though.

Life is funny. You think you are so sure of something, and one or two things happen within the time of a month and it changes your whole outlook on life. I thought for sure I wanted to be with Mr. Big, but now I'm not sure that something better is not out there. There is one person inparticular that I'm interested in that may be a possibility, but we shall see where that leads. You just never know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels