So I started running (and walking) yesterday. It hurts. Yeah. I had been for a while back when I lived in the apartment, but my schedule or the weather did not cooperate. So now that its been nice outside, I decided that I should do it again. My legs and abs ache a bit. Oh well. I'll get over it for real.

So I did something completely stupid. A girl I used to work with told me she has a boyfriend now because of eharmony.com... so what do I do- go there and fill out one of those personality profliles. Just for kicks, not thinking of it seriously, because I always think of people that go on those sites are just desperate. I just wanted to see what it was like. It was LONG!

Ever looked up your ex or someone you like on www.whitepages.com? Well, I have. Pathetic. Oh well. That's all for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels