Wow, this thing will finally let me post new information!!!! I am so excited! Well, for those of you who might actually care enough to be reading this, I NO LONGER WORK AT WALMART!!!! PRAISE THE LORD AM I EVER HAPPY!!! If you might be wondering, I am currently unemployed and I am looking for a job. I am hoping to hear back from an insurance company nearby in Lansing. This would be an awesome opportunity for me to have a wonderful job and pay my student loans and get out of debt! It would be such a blessing and I hope that you will pray hard that I get a call from this company.

Besides that I've been looking into some other opportunities and joining the Lakewood Choral Society, which is conducted by my former High School Choir director Dr. Robert Oster. This will get me singing again and I am extremely excited about that, since singing is my life.

Also if I get a job in Lansing, I can start taking voice lessons from a Prof. at MSU or something like that. That would be awesome. I would love to get back into studying voice in order to prepare for Graduate school. I know what you're thinking.... Graduate school??? Why?? Well, because that is what I want to do, okay?!

I am enjoying my time off working though... Its kind of nice to not have to worry about getting to work and just kinda doing whatever you want.... to a point. Since I have no income, I don't really have much money to be doing anything. I do have one more paycheck, but I don't know how much that is going to be. Then I also get to collect unemployment after that, but I also do not know how much that would be... and whether it is even going to cover my bills. Good thing tax time is coming up! Otherwise I'd be screwed!

I hope you got my forward about Walmart Guidelines! If not, it rocks and email me and ask for it!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels