So my computer is a piece of crap. Just thought I'd share that. I'm hoping that tax time will bring me a new computer. That's would be a WONDERFUL thing!

Oh, anyway I am so incredibly excited because I have an interview next Thursday. Its with a company called Bankers Life and Casuality. I think I spelled that right... anyway, I am not quite sure what the job is that I am interviewing for because the lady on the phone was talking really fast and I was trying to write it all down, but I am hoping for the best. Since I haven't heard at all from Auto Owner's Insurance. I don't know what that is all about.

I'm so pumped because if I get this job I'll actually not have to worry about unemployment anymore AND I can start paying off my serious debt. That would rock the Hiz-ouse.

Another reason for excitement is that my man- George W. Bush was inaugurated for his second term of office, and it was a joyous thing. Watching all of the ceremony and parade was a good time for me. And I'm glad that we have the right of free speech in this country, but I think that an inauguration ceremony is the absolute most inappropriate time to show disapproval for our president. It is supposed to be a celebration. Not a way for people to push their propaganda. I loathe that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels