Let's just get right down to the facts. I am down in the dumps.... I'm not a fan of my life right now and I'm not sure what I can do about it. I miss my friends back at IWU so much, and I hope they feel the same. THings just haven't been the same for me since graduating. Being so far away from my friends is difficult, but i guess I'll just have to get over it.

I've heard from some friends whom i haven't seen in a few years lately and i really want to visit them, but they're so far away. I can't wait to have the money to visit them... that will be a really fun time.. i love to travel.

quite honestly i don't have much positive to say lately... i'm not feeling good physically, but in any other way either. I'm having a rough time lately... I just want to sleep for a few days... haha... well, i shall go for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels