How is it that some people just have a way at getting at you? Some people just know what to say to get you going... there are two such people in my life at this particular moment. The Nazi Josef, and My former voice teacher. Although I love Dr. Galer, sometimes she can just get on my bad side.... the way she comes across to me and some of the things she says to me just piss me off to no end.

For instance, I got an email from her today and it really upset me, because I am just fed up of the same old crap from her. I feel like nothing I ever do will ever be good enough and that she feels like she knows what is better for me than I do. I just can't take the same old crap anymore. Now I can understand why her former students didn't keep in touch with her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels