I had a date this weekend. Yes- believe it or not. Haha. Well- here's what... it was the first time EVER that a man has given me a bouquet of flowers. I've gotten a single rose, or something of the like before- say when Jeff and I were dating... (ok- not the best example)- and I've also gotten them when I was in shows from other male castmates.... doesn't really count. Anyway, we were talking on the phone when he pulled in (he's unfamiliar with Lake Odessa like EVERYONE else- haha) and I told him I'd just come right down. I didn't do this because I didn't want him to come up or anything- I just didn't want him to have to wait for me. However, he came up and had a nice bouquet of flowers, which I thought was VERY sweet. We went out to eat, and then went back to my apartment and watched the end of the Tigers game. It was fun, and I think a pretty good date... but then again.. I'm out of practice for the most part.


Included in the post is a picture of the bouquet. I LOVE these kinds of bouquets with wildflowers.


Comments

Deven said…
Nice. I like the looks of those.
B,P,R,S & L said…
They are beautiful!! I'm glad you had a nice time.

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels