Please keep my mom in your prayers. Since Sunday she has been at the U of M Cardio center. They're still trying to figure out what the problems are with her blood and stomach. This is very stressful for me.

Also keep me in your prayers. Other personal issues are keeping me distracted also.

Pray for Micah and Todd... Todd's dad Passed away. They know he's in heaven with his Father, but I can only imagine how difficult this time is for them.

My place is getting better. Still not where I want it to be, slowly but surely it will be. I have two new kittens too. Someday I'll get pics. No cat lady comments please. I cried the other night at the prospect of being "the single cat lady."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels