Okay so I haven't posted in a while...

I'm mostly moved. Things in my apartment are still basically a mess. I'm slowly getting things organized.

My couch that I just bought doesn't fit. I'm trying to sell it now on Craigs list, and I've gotten one bite on someone who might want to buy it.

My cat is lonely, so I'm gonna get another one so she can have a playmate now that she's the only cat around. She sits in the windows and looks out all the time and I get so worried she's going to break the screen and fall out (second floor apartment). That would NOT be cool.

Where I sing karaoke took part in the annual Barry county fairgrounds karaoke contest, and we sent ten people. Five of them made the finals! They're actually getting ready to sing as I type this. I'm on my lunch break at work, so I'm obviously not able to go, but I'm telling them (especially Dar, Brandy, and Michael) to break a leg! Woo hoo!

Okay. I have two minutes ... so Hope all is going well for you guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels