Since people have been actually asking me what has been going on in my life (besides basketball and the Pistons SWEEPING the Magic in Round 1 of the playoffs), here it goes.

Well, as you know, I have been looking for a job. I have been working as a temp at an insurance company called Foremost Insurance. I am really, really hoping I get in there, because it is pretty easy work, and I have insurance background... oh plus it pays pretty well and I hear the benefits rock. Oh, and there are a lot of chances for advancement. I don't know how long my temporary status will last... but I have been told by the guy who has evaluated me twice that I need to apply.

Anyhoo- Besides that other things are going well. There is not too much that I can really talk about on here. I try not to go into too much detail... but things on the relationship front are the same as they have been.

Um our cat got hit by a car. Well, one of them (we've seemed to collect a few). Weasel.. the best one of Dynasty's babies died. He was about 8 or 10 months old... and he was just fixed a few months ago. I was very sad about this because he was a good pet. :(

Isaak is here now and he's so cute. For those of you who don'w know, Isaak is my nephew. What else? Last night at the place where I do karaoke, we had 80s night and I got all decked out in 80s garb and I can't wait to get the pics back. It was ridiculously awesome.

Nothing much else is going on.... I'm not getting married, with child, adopting, moving, or anything else exciting. Just hoping I get this job so I can get my own place, which would be awesome.

I'll try to keep you posted.
GO PISTONS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels