Who cares about me? The Tigers swept the Oakland As and are going to the World Series for the first time in 22 years!



Bonderman and Inge rock out!

Placido and Curtis did their part in the game. I wish I had a pic of Placido jumping up and down while running the bases after Mags hit the home run. He was so cute leaping around like a deer!


Carlos Guillen is hot!




I have to admit. I almost cried when Magglio hit the home run that will go down in history. He hit it in the 9th inning with 2 outs!



Celebrate good times, come on!




They are getting pretty good at this champagne thing!
Todd Jones soaks it all in after the big celebration.

Comments

The Hutsells said…
SWEET!
Anonymous said…
Why didn't I know you were such a sports fanatic in college?! I guess we were just too busy watching Spongebob :)

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels