This is a little message for "anonymous": I believe in Jesus. I believe that often times people do "get what's coming to them," but I also believe that sometimes bad things happen for what we might forsee as for no reason at all. Of course, I also believe that everything happens for a reason, and that sometimes bad things happen to good people.

I don't really think I have many foes... I mean, in people that I know. I know there are people out there who believe that I'm evil just because I live where I do, but that's fine, because all will be judged eventually.

As for people who aren't even bold enough to use their real names: I think that's lame to say the least. If one was really my foe, or even my friend, why would they be afraid to use their real name when challenging me? Anyone who knows me should know that I will accept a challenge, and sometime even invite one.

Then again, maybe you're just messing with me. I don't care... because as of right now, you mean nothing to me, because in all likelihood, I don't even know you. Even if I did, apparently I don't know you well enough to allow you the gall to use your real name.

As for what I'm writing, I hope that people don't take it the wrong way- because I'm not trying to be rude, or snotty, or a jerk. I'm just being honest.

As for you Deven- Sorry! I wasn't trying to say Friend-in-Law is old- but he kinda is, isn't he? Just kidding. Normally, when looking at someone to date or eventually be with, right now to me 31 seems so old. Then again, I don't feel 26 either.

I was in walmart today and saw something that caught me off guard... maybe I should say some people who caught me off guard. I saw this guy probably 30 feet away and there was something very familiar about him. Once I got close enough to see the bright red hair, I realized it was Josh Buck. I think as I was leaving, I saw him with Nick Hect. Funny how I still get kinda nervous seeing him, since he thought I was madly in love with him my freshman year in college(I wasn't, I had just noticed that he was pretty hot). They're in town for Church camp, and I'm hoping to get out there. I would love to see some of the old pals- and PROF!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels