So, do you ever wonder if you made the right decision? I mean, not HUGE decisions, but seemingly small decisions that could potential make or break a situation. I sent Mr. Big a letter, just trying to clear up some misunderstandings. I hope and pray he didn't take it the wrong way. I will probably check to make sure just to be safe and "test the water" to use a stupid expression.

I was going to write about something else and I forgot!!

Was anyone else under the impression that once they got a little older... like into their mid twenties, that the skin problems would disappear and the main issue would now change into p0stponing wrinkles? Well, I DID! I still have skin problems, and I'm 25, so for those of you optimists that think once you're out of your teens it'll all be over... i'm sorry to be the one to have to break you the news. THAT IS NOT TRUE!

Oh I remembered what else I wanted to write about now! The book "Captivating" is amazing. I highly recommend it for any female to read, and also to any male who wants to understand women a little bit better. It is a book that is changing not only how I live parts of my life, but is changing my life. If you want more detail, I shall offer it to anyone who shows interest.

I'm done now.:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels