Yo everyone... I should say ALL one of you that read this... I'm sure there's not many more than one of my friends who reads this (Jasmine).... anyway- I am almost done stressing about money. I have my big transfer almost all taken care of. This poor lady (my client), has gone through so much to get her money to a better place, and I'll be glad when we have it all taken care of finally. The guy from the other company has been really unethical, and I'm not pleased.

Anyway- I was happy to write a few small annuities today, because I need the apps. I really really want to get my 30 applications in 90 days so I can get a free laptop. That would frickin' rock. Plus I get back all the money I put into my training. I was actually Top Agent in the office last month, with my total commission being almost 15,000. By the way, for anyone who thinks I may owe them money- no I have not seen most of that money yet.

ALSO- my friend charity and I put in an application to rent this house in Lake Odessa (ON THE LAKE- 5 rooms) and we found out that even though the owners are a bit aprehensive that they are giving us a chance to rent it. I am so excited because it is an awesome price for an awesome house.

I just had to write because things are finally starting to look up for me. ROCK ON!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey! I'm glad to hear that you're doing better! Things here are pretty rough financially too, so I know how it goes.

Anyways, good news on the house and the work and everything!!

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels