Well, things were going well for me the past week or so...but today sort of stunk. Why are guys the way they are? Ugh- it just ticks me right off. I had been planning on doing something with Mike tomorrow, but today when we talked about it, I asked him if he still wanted to do something tomorrow and he said no, and that he'd just spend the time watching the extended version of The Two Towers tomorrow. Well, that makes me feel just wonderful. He put me in a bad mood for the rest of the night. How am I supposed to take that? We were going to hang out with another friend too... but she isn't going... how am I supposed to believe that he just doesn't want to spend time with me? Perhaps that's not it.. but I feel like that is the case. It frustrates me. I just don't understand it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels