There has been an interesting change of events since I last wrote a few hours ago. I was at work, probably still fuming from the morning issues- when in walked a blast from the past. Mr. Big. I couldn't have been more surprised to see him, since I haven't talked to him since he began his big camp counseling job toward the beginning of the summer.

He came right around my lunch time, so we went to crapplebee's and shared an appetizer sampler, and I wasn't really all that hungry, so he consumed most of it. We had a good conversation, and at one point, I made him laugh so hard, he nearly spit out his drink all over. That was a good time. It was a time that I needed after the morning that I had.

Now I'm concerned. I don't know what to think of the little visit, because he did kiss me, and it was nice. It was just like I remembered it. I can't stop thinking about it now. I mean, it has only been a half hour since he left, but when he hugged me, he left some scent on me, and I smell like him. I'm not sure what this all means, or if it means anything. If he really is my Mr. Big, maybe we are meant to be together- but then again- maybe I'm just his comfort zone.

Advice- the panel is open. I know many of you don't know the complete story behind me and my Mr. Big, but its a long one. We've known each other, and been seeing each other on and off for approximately 5 years. I'm very conflicted right now, because I still care for him, but I'm still aprehensive about the things that have happened in our past. Please let me know what you think, or if you need more info- let me know. My life is feeling very surreal right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels