Oh my gosh! The more of my old pals that find my blog, the happier I get! I can't believe that Kristi Fields stumbled across my blog around the same time that I found hers! How cool is that?!

To answer questions on how I'm doing- I'm doing pretty well... same stuff, different day... I got into a huge fight with my sister (who for those of you who don't know, is pregnant with her first illigitimate child). Her boyfriend is a loser, and my mom kindly offered for his father to stay in our pop-up camper for a week-ish until he figured out what he was going to do (after he got out of jail), and mom decided he needs to leave, and although my sister hated him 2 days ago, threw a fit about it. She's really mature, I'll tell you what. I can only imagine what is going to happen to this child. I wouldn't be surprised if my mom ended up needing to raise the child.

Anyway, can you tell I'm still rather irritated by it? Well, my brother and I already discussed the loser's dad needing to get out, and what we will do if we have to. I have three very intimidating uncles... well actually four- one by marriage, and Terry has a plethora of football-playing friends. If we have to, we will use brute. If that fails, call the cops. I don't want to have to go that far though. I don't think we'll need to. My uncle Pat can be pretty scary by himself; let alone along with my other uncles.

Big surprise meeting with the big boss today- good to know approximately 3 hours ahead. The communication around here is just astounding!

Comments

Anonymous said…
What in the world!
Anonymous said…
That's from Kandles by the way!

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels