Above is Magglio Ordonez (there's a tilde on the 'n'). I refer to him as "hottie," because he's pretty cute. He had a nice hit last night and the Tigers won.

However the real love of my life is on the right: Rasheed Wallace.


So.. I'm pretty excited about the movie "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby," because I am positive that it is going to be hilarious.

So did I fail to mention that not only is my sister's boyfriend now living in my mom's house, but also now that his dad is out of jail, mom is letting him stay in her pop-up camper outside in the yard. That's pretty special, and I must say that I don't get a good vibe. Perhaps its just because its douchebag's dad, or maybe it's because I know he just got out of jail, but I just don't like it at all.

I had by 90 day review yesterday, and let me tell you what, it was pretty exciting. Acutally not really. It was pretty uneventful.

Speaking of work, Jeff Thyer e-mailed me at the end of last week to inform me about a position that is available at the American Choral Directors Association. I sent my resume, not really expecting much. The position is in Oklahoma City. I don't really know how I would feel about living that far away from EVERYONE I KNOW. I doubt they'll even call me, so perhaps it doesn't matter how I'd feel.

Rae and I are in the office talking about our former hair disasters. Who remembers when my hair was so black that it looked blue? Probably not many... that happened during a summer, but the select few that saw it were at family camp that summer... and it really wasn't even that bad then, because I had dyed it lighter by then. OH that was bad. Then the time that the lady cut my hair up to my ears approximately a week before the 2000 England Tour. I was so unhappy with that. I look about 8 years old in all the pictures.

I'm pretty excited that its almost payday, and just as importantly, its almost FRIDAY. I am so done with this week.

They released the NBA Schedule for 06-07. I'm pretty excited about it. I already have some of the games written on my calendar, because I am obsessed. I am so excited. Its only 3 months away. I would start a countdown, but that would just be pathetic.

I just hope my sister doesn't have her baby during a Pistons game, because that would be a real problem for me. Sorry Sucka.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels