So, pretty tense in the office today. But who cares, right?

Anyway, I wrote my Mr. Big a letter last night. I put a stamp on it, so I pretty much have to send it right? Since otherwise that would be a waste of 39 cents? I always do this. I write him a letter. A feeble attempt to express my feelings without being misunderstood- and then I try to talk myself out of sending it. I usually send it, after thinking "could my arm fit in that blue postal service slot to pull that thing back out?" because I freak out. But then I try to remember that he's actually been very receptive to me whenever I have tried to express my true feelings.

Well, we'll see. I haven't seen in about a week now, so I figure its a safe time to send him a letter. Ah, the game, right? Whatever.

I am so glad that it is almost Friday. I was supposed to go to a Whitecaps game Saturday with the office, but I don't think I am going to go now.

Anyway- as always, I'll keep all 2 of you who read this updated so you can laugh about my ever-changing [love] life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels