So my day has been interesting. I was getting ready to run errands on my lunch, and I saw someone in a black car waving at me. It was Mr. Big. We ended up going to lunch and having a good time. He asked what I had planned for tomorrow, and I have nothing planned, so apparently we are going to be spending all day together tomorrow. I don't know what this means, but I know that this is a big deal.

I'm scared and excited all at once. I don't really know what to expect, but then again, I kind of know a little bit about what to expect. I don't know what I want. On one hand, I think I might want this to work out, but on the other hand, do I?

I'm nervous already. Its so crazy, because I'm never really nervous when I'm with him anymore- but when I know I'm going to see him (or if I send him a letter) I get extremely anxious. I still can't believe that we've known each other for 5 years. That is crazy. I've known him that long and I've never been to his parent's house, and now I will be tomorrow. Life is so nuts sometimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels

My Heart March 2017

Not Happy, but Bittersweet Thanksgiving