So, the Oscars turned out pretty awesome. A lot of my predictions came true. A lot of people who deserved to win actually won. So, how much of a douche is SEAN PENN?!?!?!?! He can't even take a joke. If you don't know what I'm talking about because you didn't watch, leave a comment or email me and I'll try to explain it. Lets just say for now that he takes himself way too seriously.

So, today was supposed to be my first day of training at Bankers in GR, but the two others who were supposed to be training with me had things come up, so I pretty much went all the freaking way to GR for nothing. So training starts tomorrow. I can't wait to get started and used to doing my job. That will be pretty awesome. There was one pretty cute guy there but I'm pretty sure I saw a wedding ring. Argh! Suck..... that always happens.

I cannot wait until spring! It will be pretty awesome! Our puppy is as fun and as devilish as ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels