So, basically I wake up every day thanking GOD that I don't work at walmart anymore. Next week my fun and exciting class for me to get my insurance license starts. I'm sure that will be an interesting week of driving all the out to GR just to go to class from 8 AM to 5 PM! Ugh!

Someone tried to talk me into going onto eharmony.com and doing some profile crap cuz she met a boyfriend there, and I filled out all the stuff, but in order to communicate with ANY of your matches you have to pay at least fifty dollars. How gay. The guy on the commercials acts like he really cares about helping people find real love when all he really cares about it making the cash. What a hoser.

Ahh... I'm sure I'll write more later, but remember, if you have any constructive criticism or something else to say, leave a comment! You're more than welcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels