I had choir practice tonight. I am always amazed when people tell me that they like my voice (or other various comliments they give me about my voice), because it has been crappy because I haven't been practicing as much as I should. Apparently its at least still up to par. Oh well. Practice was good. We have our first concert coming up in a few weeks, and I can't wait!

Anyway- I did that, studied for the stupid insurance test (which I'm getting rather sick of, by the way) and ran today. Yeah, I did it... its true. I'm getting in the habit. It was really foggy though.

Anyway- my sister wants to be killed so I have to go. The world does revolve around her after all. I want to punch her in the throat. Ugh.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels

Not Happy, but Bittersweet Thanksgiving

My Heart March 2017