I had choir practice tonight. I am always amazed when people tell me that they like my voice (or other various comliments they give me about my voice), because it has been crappy because I haven't been practicing as much as I should. Apparently its at least still up to par. Oh well. Practice was good. We have our first concert coming up in a few weeks, and I can't wait!

Anyway- I did that, studied for the stupid insurance test (which I'm getting rather sick of, by the way) and ran today. Yeah, I did it... its true. I'm getting in the habit. It was really foggy though.

Anyway- my sister wants to be killed so I have to go. The world does revolve around her after all. I want to punch her in the throat. Ugh.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels