Well, today was interesting. I found out that my alleged friend Andrea is mad at me, and telling people that she's "trying not to talk to me." I wish she could be mature enough to tell me these things. You see, she's 21 but she's pretty immature when it comes to any kind of social interaction. This is why I am her only friend. So, basically the main reason I was being her friend was because I knew her friends in the past have been unloyal or betrayed her in some way. I have not done this. I have been loyal, and the only reason she's mad at me is because she thinks I got mad at her. That's probably one of the stupidest things I've heard in a long time. Well, I think I'm going to call her and leave a voice mail. If she doesn't want to be my friend anymore, that's fine. I don't need her friendship. I have plenty of friends to go around. However, either way I do need to get my stuff back. Its really too bad, because I love her family. I'm just irritated about this right now. I'm out... I'm missing SNL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels