So I have basically been studying insurance crap this whole week. Its a lot of information, but its pretty easy stuff so far. I've officially kept 50 pages of notes.

So, yeah, I'm so excited about the possibility of all this money that I could be making and the possibility of getting my own place and being completely independent and being able to decorate it! Also, eventually I'd love to buy my gramma's old house. The people that bought it are douche bags, and they got this amazing house for dirt cheap, so I really want to buy it back and make it my very own. I have so many plans, and I haven't even gotten my insurance license yet! I'm nuts. Oh well. Time to surf the web. I'm out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels