So I don't remember if I wrote this or not, but I dyed my hair, and I HATE IT. IT wasn't supposed to look practically crayon red. It has lightened up a little since I did it a few days ago but I really do not like it. It is not as bad as when I accidentally dyed my hair black, but its a close second. It looks nothing like what the color on the box said it was supposed to be. Now I have to wait for a few weeks until I can dye it again, because otherwise my hair will probably look like I put it through a spin cycle.

So one might wonder why I may not talk to them as much as I used to. There are a few reasons. Maybe you don't talk to me as much as you used to or you don't show much interest in talking to me when I try to talk to you. Another reason might be that I think I might be bugging you by contacting you. The last reason is that I hate you. Well, not all HATE, but maybe a strong dislike. There are few people that I hate that don't look for Walmart. Reasons I may hate you: You were mean to me for no reason, or I just plain don't like you. That's pretty much it.

So I got a job offer.... that's still in the works. We shall see what happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels