Okay folks, for those of you who don't have myspace, you should try it. At least for a few weeks. Its a great way to find old friends from college, high school, wherever. Be very careful though... I'm warning you... its addictive!

I've been racking my brain trying to think of a question to ask for my next installment of "what's your opinion," and I thought of one, and wrote it all out, and blogger ate it. It is gone- never to be seen again. Now I can't remember what the heck it even was. However, while I was typing that, I just thought of a new one.

What do you think of age differences in relationships? Is it true what they say, that age doesn't matter? Or does it not matter as long as you click and eventually fall in love? Or are there some differences in age that are just too insurmountable? What would you think of a couple if you saw them and there was an obvious age difference? Would you think that (if it was a younger woman) that she had "daddy issues," (or a younger man, "mommy issues") or if it was an older man would you think that he was some sort of pedophile in the making? Just curious what you all think.

On another note: here's my myspace URL: http://www.myspace.com/iwusingerkristenlea47. Check it out baby!

Comments

I would have to say 3 to 5 years maybe (5 for me is pushing it) is my limit for age differences. Anything bigger than that is just weird. I do however have a aunt who is 15 years younger than her husband. Seems strange to me. But hey if you find that special someone and tehir like 25 years younger go for it? Oh i sent you a friends ivitation but im guessing my picture scared you too. LOL
kristenlea47 said…
I accepted you as a friend! But I must say, next time you should smile. Everyone looks better when they smile.:)
Anonymous said…
If I were dating, being 22 years old... I wouldn't date anyone younger than 21 or older than 26. I guess it would depend though. If I really liked someone and they were a year in either direction I might sway.

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels