If you are 90% of my friends, you are either thinking "who the heck is this picture of," or "why in the world would Kristen be posting a picture of Clark Vandeventer?" Well, this is an odd story (at least I think so). Well, I was checking my e-mail today, and I surprisingly got an e-mail from Clark titled "Glad to see I made your blog." My first thought was "why the heck is Clark reading my crumby blog, and how did he even find it, and when did I even write about him!?" Well, I opened up the e-mail, and it didn't really say anything besides "The Conservative Movement Starts Here!" This did not surprise me. I guess I was sorta surprised to see a gigantic picture of him included in the e-mail. I shouldn't have been, because, well.. that's Clark.

Well, for those of you who didn't know, he is married to a girl named Monica. And on their first date they fell off a cliff. I'm still a little confused on the details, but whatever. Anyway, the way he found my blog is that apparently someone he works with is obsessed with him or something and has a google alert on his name. Okay. Interesting. Of course I'm joking about the obsessed part, because who can really know for sure... but really... who does that?! :)

I also figured out when I wrote about Clark. It was on September 11, because I was with him when I initially found out what happened that day 5 years ago.

Thank goodness its almost Friday! I am sooooo ready for the weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels

Not Happy, but Bittersweet Thanksgiving

My Heart March 2017