You Are a Bright Star Soul
Like a shining star, you have no trouble being the center of attention. In fact, you often feel a bit hurt when all eyes aren't on you. You need to be number one in everything, no matter how trivial. And it's this ego that both hurts your confidence and helps you acheive.
You're dramatic and a powerhouse of pure energy. You posess a divine quality or uniqueness that's hard to define. A natural performer, it's likely you'll become famous in some circles. Just learn not to take everyone's reaction to you so personally!
Souls you are most compatible with: Newborn Soul and Prophet Soul

What Kind of Soul Are You?
I took Mike Cline's advice and took the quiz about my soul. You should do it! It doesn't take very long and it is interesting. Let me know if you think mine is right, what yours is, and if you think yours is accurate!
Other update especially for Megan. I love her. She is like the blog police. She always lets you know when its time for a new post. Anyway, I got a new car. I got a 2006 Dodge Stratus. So now I can say, "I drive a Dodge Stratus! People are afraid of me!" and "You do NOT talk about my car that way!" FYI: If you don't know what I'm talking about, you must watch the SNL: Best of Will Ferrell DVD. Its a funny, funny DVD- and if you live close to me, I'll let you borrow it (sorry Megan, Japan is not close enough).
Anyway- I'm pretty happy about my new car. It has that new car smell, and I just can't get over the fact that I am officially not driving a piece of crap. I mean, don't get me wrong, my old Cavalier looked nice and all, but there were a lot of mechanical problems with it. Thank goodness I finally have something completely dependable!
There is something else I wanted to share. My church family is awesome. If any of you have been reading for any amount of time, you may remember me writing about how I haven't been attending my church regularly because I have felt negatively for a few reasons about being there. Anyway- my church family is awesome. They have come together to help my mom (and my whole family) in a way that is just incredible.
Most of you don't know the story about my family, because I choose not to share it with everyone. Well here goes nothing:
My mom is married to a raging alcoholic. Now, he had been clean for a long time but has had a few relapses. About a year ago, he had such an episode and it wasn't pretty. To make and extremely long story as short as possible, he did some stupid things that violated his probation (a probation he was on because of something he did while drinking) and is now in prison. He's been there about a year. Now, I say all this to also say he was addicted to collecting "antiques." Now, some of these things were actually worth something, and the rest of the things were crap.... and if they weren't crap when he got them, they certainly are now after sitting in a garage for however many years. Our garage is equivalent to 1 1/2 stahls big. Well, you could barely walk through the thing because it was so full of crap.
Anyway, another thing is that he's not very handy. Well- my mom's house was built by a man who wasn't either. The house has fallen into disrepair. And any of you who know me know that I don't know how to do any of that kind of stuff! So anyway, Mom had this siding that needed to be put on and mentioned it at church. Before we knew it, there were people coming over and putting new windows in the living room and putting on the siding and redoing the trim on all of the other windows. Saturday, there were probably 10 or so people at my mom's from the church doing various things, including cleaning out the garage... and they even had a huge dumpster brought in to throw away all the crap! I had to fight away tears as I was helping with the garage because I was so moved by the act of love that was going on in my very own yard!
Well, we filled a whole dumpster (on of those GIGANTIC ones) and still have more to do. The garage can probably be finished with another good day of work. We even had people at the house last week working when it was snowing! It is amazing. I just wanted to share that touching story and say how much it means to me and how amazing my church family is. I am so grateful... because I know we would have never been able to do all these things on our own.

Comments

That is indeed a blessing! thats how it should be brothers and sisters in christ helping each other out and the church helpin others. Its too bad alot of people are not like that any more. Its more about what they can get than what they can give.
Anonymous said…
I wish I would have known where in Columbus you were, I went home this weekend. I hope you had fun!
=) Kandi

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels