Well, one question... how do you give people advice or tell them things they should know that you know without doing it the wrong way? I guess the key is tact, and that your heart is in the right place.

My money situation is going okay for my england trip... there are still more people that i can hit up for money and we shall see how that goes along... i'm scared... but i can't wait until i have my trip paid for so i can get a cell phone. as soon as i get my car fixed, i am so buying a cell phone, and i'm excited about getting the new picture phone thing... that's like THE COOLEST! I'm so pumped about that!

I have the next two days off, which i guess is cool, because i've been sick for the past week... i slept all sunday pretty much except for meals and church and girl's night, and then slept a full night again last night.... so i don't know how much more i can actually sleep... you'd think i'd get not tired eventually.. but i just keep sleeping... maybe i'm narcoleptic... nah; my gramma was right, i'm not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels

My Heart March 2017

Not Happy, but Bittersweet Thanksgiving