So why is it that just when you've decided to give up on a possible relationship... something happens that makes you realize why you felt the way you did in the first place... Life can be so frustrating.... If I wasn't such a wuss I'd just go for it and tell my friend the way I feel, but I'm just too scared. Oh well, such is life.

I designed some diamond rings tonight just for fun... one more reason not to rush into marriage... because I'm not sure what kind of ring I want!

Today was a good day at work... FOR ONCE... I had a good time with Mike and with my other friends. Mostly Mike. We have a good time together. I missed working with him... we haven't worked with him in a while.

My life is so exciting....... about as exciting as waiting for the mailman.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels